A small update that mostly just concerns the level editor, and stuff I felt should be in the game before any final version is committed to.
- New title screen, which I drew by actually drawing it on paper and tracing it over
- Plugging in a SNES mouse gets you a minimal paint program as an easter egg
- Level editor now lets you name the levels you crate
- Level editor automatically initializes level slots now if a signature is not found (so it will erase levels made on an earlier version, be wary)
- Level editor/sandbox shows the scroll position while flying
- Level editor/sandbox uses a faster method of undoing autotiling, and an autotiling bug was fixed
NES ROM 256 kB
Apr 07, 2019
Get Nova the Squirrel
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.