A pretty large update! These are a bunch of things I felt like needed to happen before a cartridge happened. There might be some more things to do but these are the big important ones.
- Animated water/lava in more levels
- New title screen (let me know your opinion on it?)
- Puzzle game included: Squirrel Domino
- Full level editor with 5 level slots (requires an emulator with NES 2.0 header support, such as Mesen)
- Time trial mode after you beat the game
- Music should sound correct even on PAL
- "Old music" in the sound test has correct percussion now
- Minor level and dialog edits
- Collision fix involving ladders
Squirrel Domino was included so that people who have it on a cartridge have a puzzle multiplayer game available as well as an action one.
I drew the title screen myself this time instead of tracing over something and I think it looks more feminine? That's the primary goal here.
Get Nova the Squirrel
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.